What is Cold Vet Laser Therapy?
Cold vet laser therapy makes use of low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to assist in pain relief, cell stimulation and enhancement, and wound healing.
Numerous conditions, including muscle and joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, and muscle spasms, have been shown to improve with the use of laser treatments for dogs & cats.
Uses for Veterinary Laser Therapy
Laser treatment for dogs & cats promotes cell regeneration and circulation, making it beneficial for the following conditions and procedures:
- Bone Fractures
- Strains & Sprains
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lick Granuloma
- Dental Procedures
- Post-Surgical Recovery
Benefits of Cold Veterinary Laser Therapy
- Increases wound healing
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Enhances neovascularization
- Increases blood perfusion
- Reduces edema (swelling)
- Encourages bone healing